OFFICIAL GUARDS WHO PLAY MORE THAN FIFTEEN MINUTES PER GAME SORTED BY FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE POWER RANKINGS
1. JaKarr Sampson (59.1%) [what the hell, I guess I should have put a game restriction on this list since he’s only played in six of them]
2. E’Twaun Moore (54.6%) [I honestly thought he would be first, and he still is if you think Sampson is a small forward, which I do, and, I mean, the whole reason I made these power rankings is so Moore could be the best in the league at something]
3. David Nwaba (53.9%) [he dunks a lot more than Moore TBH, that’s called statpadding in my book]
4. Andre Roberson (52.4%) [stop making fun of him :(]
5. T.J. McConnell (52.3%) [getting marginalized so hard right now]
The thing is, E’Twaun Moore has taken way more shots than those other guys. 392 field goals attempted this year, almost two-hundred more than McConnell who is second on that list with 195. I don’t know how or why Moore decided to become a monster this year, but I sort of wish another player was doing it instead of him, because Moore could shoot 60% from the field and still nobody would watch his damn highlight videos.