I’m tired of everyone dumping on Josh Smith all the time. All people can talk about is “bad shot selection” this and “significant negative on the court” that. He has feelings too, you know. So, if you’re reading this Josh, please enjoy this expertly compiled list of your better qualities.
– When his jumper goes in, it actually looks pretty good
– 5×5 threat
– Can dunk even despite midget-sized hands that can’t palm a basketball
– Not the ugliest NBA player
– If Giannis Antetokounmpo was putting up comparable statlines, everyone would be freaking out nonstop
– Advanced stats are for nerds
You might think I’m joking with some of these, but reread them and you will be forced to confront their truthfulness.